Are you looking for a Keto dinner with a kick? This Spicy Cauliflower Rice & Salmon Medley recipe is perfect for you!
Spicy Cauliflower Rice & Salmon Medley Recipe
- In a medium sized stock-pot, pre-heat your olive oil on medium heat. Saute the salmon cubes for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until they have gone from pink to white.
- Add in the carrot, peppers, and shallots. Saute for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the soy sauce and sesame oil, making sure you coat all the vegetables and fish. Season the veggies with the 7-spice powder then stir and let the fish soak up the soy and sesame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower rice and mix in with a wooden spoon.
- Turn your stove up to medium-high to fry the cauliflower. Stir occasionally.
- Taste! Use a little more spice if needed, then season with salt and pepper.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small carrot, chopped (50 g)
- 1 medium orange bell pepper, chopped, (119 g)
- 2 tablespoons shallot, finely diced, (20 g)
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Japanese 7-spice (shachimi togarashi)
- 1 medium cauliflower, riced, (588 g)
- 4 fillets salmon, cubed into 2-inch pieces, (4-oz)
- Salt and pepper to taste