This flavorful way of making a Keto friendly pan seared cod is a favorite of mine. It cooks in a delicious garlic sauce seasoned with a ghee blend. The addition of fresh lemon juice and parsley adds a bright pop of flavor that brings this dish to life.
Garlic Ghee Pan-Fried Cod Recipe
- Melt the ghee in a frying pan.
- Add in half the minced garlic to the pan.
- Place the cod filets into the pan and cook on medium to high heat. Sprinkle with salt and garlic powder.
- As the fish cooks, it’ll turn from translucent to a solid white color. Wait for the white color to creep half-way up the side of the fish and then flip the fish and add the rest of the minced garlic.
- Cook until the whole filet turns a solid white color (it should also flake easily).
Serve with some of the garlic and ghee from the pan.
- 4 cod filets (approx 0.3 lb each)
- 3 Tablespoons ghee
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder (optional)
- Salt to taste