This is a breakfast staple in my house, Creamy Kale Baked Eggs! This is quick dish to make and uses a lot of items you already have in the fridge. Enjoy!
Creamy Kale Baked Eggs Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Butter 4 small, oven proof ramekins and place on a cookie sheet
- Make a batch of my Coconut Creamed Spinach, using kale instead of Spinach.
- Add in chopped Roasted Red peppers at the end of cooking.
- Divide your Creamed Spinach between your ramekins
- Top each with halved cherry tomatoes and mozzarella cheese* if desired
- Using a spoon create a small indent in the top of each and fill each with an egg & season with s&p
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes, just until eggs are cooked but yokes are still runny.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving
- 4large eggs (organic, pasture raised)
- Coconut Milk Creamed Spinach (recipe)
- 2tablespoons roasted red peppers
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2cup Grated Mozzarella Cheese Optional