This Blackberry Coconut Fat Bombs recipe is a great way to curb your appetite and get the healthy fats you need for the Keto diet! They are easy to make (5 minutes) and taste great!
Blackberry Coconut Fat Bombs Recipe
- Place coconut butter, coconut oil and blackberries (if frozen) in a pot and heat over medium heat just until well combined.
- In a food processor or small blender, add coconut oil mix and remaining ingredients. Process until smooth. NOTE: Separation may occur if coconut oil mixture is too hot. If using fresh berries, there is no need to cook them with the coconut oil and butter.
- Spread out into a small pan lined with parchment paper (I used 6×6-inch container)
- Refrigerate one hour or until mix has hardened.
- Remove from container and cut into squares.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.
- 1 cup coconut butter see note for how to make homemade
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blackberries can use raspberries or strawberries if desired
- 1/2 teaspoon SweetLeaf stevia drops add a bit more for sweeter taste
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice